Monday, November 9, 2009

Waking Up As Early As The Birds

My roommates and I believe that sleeping in is a complete waste of time in Hawaii, and I'll tell you why. The most beautiful views on the island come with the sunrise and the early morning. Every touristy spot on the island is flushed full of loads of tourists from the Roberts Hawaii Buses after 9 am. And let me tell you, you're not going to like it when people rocking fanny packs jump in the way of your spectacular view. True confession: I have a mild fanny pack phobia.

I wake up as early as the birds because every day is filled with endless possibilities - Hiking, surfing, snorkeling, running, beaching it and of course my favorite activity: sea turtling. It's a new word that's soon to catch on... I'm like Steve Erwin, just replace fierce crocodiles with friendly sea turtles.

No comments:

Post a Comment